Boilsoft Video Splitter for Mac is a good Mac video splitter, by which you can split a large video file into multiple smaller clips of any format on Mac quickly and easily.
The Mac splitter can split almost all popular video formats, such as AVI, Divx, MPEG-4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, ASF, WMV, WMA, Real Media(.rm, .rmvb), MP4(.mp4, .m4a), 3GP(.3gp, 3g2), VCD (.dat), AC3, MKV, FLV, etc. And the output format can be AVI/3GP/DVD/FLV/IPOD/MP3/ MP4/ MPEG/PSP/VCD/VOB and etc.
With a built-in video player, you can watch source video and out clip and select video clips accurately by defining "Start Point" and "End Point".
Video splitter for Mac is a good choice to split any videos or trim unwanted part to fit onto some CDs, portable devices and share them on YouTube, Facebook or email them to your friends.
Key features and main functions of Boilsoft Mac splitter:
* Split any video format on Mac OS such as AVI, Divx, MPEG-4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, ASF, WMV, WMA, Real Media(.rm, .rmvb), MP4(.mp4, .m4a), 3GP(.3gp, 3g2), VCD (.dat), AC3, MKV, FLV video files and much much more.
* Cut common audio formats, such as mpeg, mp1, mp2, mp3 on Mac OS X.
* Split and output video clips to AVI/3GP/DVD/FLV/IPOD/MP3/ MP4/ MPEG/PSP/VCD/VOB and etc.
* View source video file and output video clips with a built-in video player.
* Select video segments accurately by setting start point and end point and support slight adjustment to move 200 msec backward and to move 200 msec forward.
* Split or edit videos larger than 3GB quickly.
* Re-encode cutting mode allows you to output video files of any format.
*Drag and drop videos to import source file on Mac.
* Configurations of output file Codec, bitrates, frame size, frame rate, sample rate and channels can be adjusted.
* Split one file into unlimited number of clips with just one click.
Mac OS X 10.6.0 - 10.8.2